Gulf Stream RV Trailmaster Special Edition Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
While exploring the great outdoors, take the comfort of home and the technology of today with you in the Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailer from Gulf Stream RV! If you want the durability of the Uni-Body construction, a little extra luxury for enjoyable outings, and great value for your checkbook, then you want the Trailmaster Special Edition Series!
Whether you are looking for a smaller unit with sleeping for four people or a larger trailer with private bedrooms and two full bathrooms, the Trailmaster Special Edition Series offers all of that and everything in between. Each of the models has a shower skylight, a carousel microwave oven, a power range hood with light, a foot-flush toilet, and a color-coordinated pull-down awning, and that's just the beginning! The cable TV hook-up, 30 AMP power cord, 12V antenna-ready jack, and TV antenna with signal booster are great electrical features that also come standard on each model.
Stop spending your time wondering what it would be like to take amazing adventures and start experiencing the beauty of nature in the Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailer from Gulf Stream RV!
Trailmaster Special Edition Series 26BHG
Gulf Stream Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailer 26BHG highlights: ... more about Trailmaster Special Edition Series 26BHG
Sleeps 9 Length 29 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Graphite, Silver Hitch Weight 620 lbs Dry Weight 5120 lbs Cargo Weight 2810 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 37 gals Black Water Capacity 37 gals Furnace BTU 25000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas DSI Awning Info Color-Coordinated Pull-Down Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Trailmaster Special Edition Series Features:
Standard Features (2021)
Furnishings and Decor
- Maple Cabinetry w/Solid Wood Doors & Drawers
- Privacy Bedroom Doors
- Hi-Performance Wood Grain Vinyl Flooring
- Scald and Stain-Resistant Laminated Countertops
- Flip-Up Queen Bed w/Bedspread
- Wall Mirror (Some models)
Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing
- (2) 20 lb. LP Bottles w/Auto Change & EZ Access Cover
- Ducted 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner (Optional)
- 25,000 or 30,000 BTU Gas Furnace w/Insulated In-Floor Heat Ducts
- 6 Gal Quick Recovery Gas DSI Water Heater
- Monitor Panel for Tank Levels
- Water Tank and Pump
- Water Heater By-Pass Valve
Electrical and Safety
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- 30 Amp Service w/45 Amp Converter w/Charger
- TV Antenna w/Signal Booster
- 12V Antenna Ready Jack
- Wall Mounted Light Switches
- Wall Mounted Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo CO/LP Detector
- Lights for Patio, LP Tanks, and Hitch
- Safety Chains
Kitchen and Bath
- 3-Burner Range w/Superburner & Oven (Optional)
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6.0 Cu. Ft. Double-Door Refrigerator (Optional)
- Carousel Microwave Oven
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Guides
- 60/40 Kitchen Sink
- Wood Medicine Cabinet
- Shower Skylight and Shower Curtain
- Power Bath Vent
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Glass Door for Neo-Angle/Corner Shower
Windows and Doors
- Radius Safety Glass Windows
- Mini-Blinds throughout (N/A in bunks)
- Window Treatments
- Radius Entry Door(s) w/Window & Deadbolt Lock
- Color-Coordinated Pull-Down Awning
- Radial Tires (Optional)
- Lighted Pass-Thru Storage Area
- EZ-Fold Double or Triple Steps
- Diamond Plate Lower Front (Optional)
Key Construction Details
- One-Piece Seamless Roof
- 2” x 4 1/2” Truss-Style Crowned Roof System
- Sidewalls, Ceiling and Floor screwed, glued & tied together with steel straps for unmatched Uni-Body strength & resilience
- 2” x 6”Laminated Slide Room Header reinforced with solid 1/4” x 4“ steel plate
- 5/8” Floor Decking screwed and glued in place
- Hand-cut and glued fiberglass insulation
- Powder-coated Steel I-Beam Frame w/welded Outriggers
Supreme Value Package
- Electric Awning
- CD/DVD Blue Tooth Stereo with (4) Interior and (2) Exterior Speakers
- Electric Hitch Jack
- LED Exterior Awning Lights
- LED Interior Lights
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- Pleated Shades
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Intelli-View Monitor Panel
- Tub Surround
- Outside Shower
- Sofa Pillows
- Pot & Pan Drawer
Other Popular Options
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner in place of 13,500 BTU
- 2nd 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- (2) Recliners in place of Barrel Chairs
- Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed
- Stove Cover; Sink Cover
- Sun Room w/Dinette Table & 4 Chairs
- Swing Arm Bracket for TV
- Fireplace with Brick Surround
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Rear Ladder
- Fiberglass Exterior Walls
- Fully Enclosed Underbelly
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire
- Brite Trim Package: Wheel Trim & Polished Bumper Cover, Swing-Away Assist Handle
- Electric Fireplace/Heater
- Many more - Ask your Dealer
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.