Gulf Stream RV Trailmaster Special Edition Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailers offer upgraded features and value built-in with Gulf Stream Coach unibody construction for strength and resilience. When you are ready to relax and unwind or explore different areas, choose a Trailmaster Special Edition Series!
Each includes an upgraded graphics package for style, four stabilizer jacks and a front power hitch jack for easy setup and stability, plus a roof air conditioner, and a furnace allowing you to create the perfect indoor climate. The interior offers high-performance vinyl flooring for durability, a radiant LED interior lighting package, and an upgraded furniture package for comfort, plus the trailer is Wifi ready.
Make camping special, choose your favorite Gulf Stream Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailer today!
Trailmaster Special Edition Series 26BHG
Gulf Stream Trailmaster Special Edition Series travel trailer 26BHG highlights: ... more about Trailmaster Special Edition Series 26BHG
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 9 Length 29 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Graphite, Silver Hitch Weight 620 lbs Dry Weight 5120 lbs Cargo Weight 2810 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 37 gals Black Water Capacity 37 gals Furnace BTU 25000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Electric LED Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Trailmaster Special Edition Series Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Fabric Wrapped Valance Boxes
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Laminated Countertop w/Vinyl T-Molding
- Kitchen Sink
- Vinyl-Wrapped Wall Paneling
- Cabinet Door & Drawer Pulls
Heating & Cooling
- 25,000 BTU Furnace (35,000 BTU in 380FRS)
- 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- 30 Amp Service w/45Amp Convertor w/Charger
- Cable Ready
- Central Command Center
- Pre-Wire for A/C
- Wall Mount Fire Extinguisher
- LP Leak Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Safety Chains
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- Shower Curtain
- Power Bath Vent
- Skylight Over Tub
- Dinette Booth
- 76" U-Shaped Dinette (380FRS)
- 60” x 74” Queen Mattress
- Privacy Drape
- Pleated Shades
- Range Hood
- 3-Burner Range Top
- Residential Refrigerator (380FRS only)
- 2 x 20 lb. LP Bottles & Cover
- Vinyl Roof
- Radius Windows
Packages and Options
SE Package (Required)
- Radiant LED Interior Lighting Package
- WiFi Ready
- LED Awning Light
- Electric Awning
- Front Power Hitch Jack
- Bluetooth Stereo w/Outside Speakers
- Pleated Shades
- Digital TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Radial Tires
- 10.7 cu. ft. 12V Refrigerator
- 18 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator (380FRS only)
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Swing Away Grab Handle - Main Door
- 6 gal Gas DSI Water Heater
- Frosted Glass Window in Entry Door
- Designer Backsplash
- Gulf Stream Coach Unibody Construction
- Bath Skylight
- 4 1/4" X 1/4" Steel Header in Main Slide
- Tinted Windows
- Upgraded Graphics Package
- Upgraded Furniture Package
- Teddy Bear Mattresses (Bunk models only)
- Frosted Glass Kitchen Overhead Doors (some models)
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
- Solar Prep
- Backup Camera Prep
- Diamond Plate (required)
- Ducted Air Conditioner (Required 25' & UP)
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner in place of 13.5K BTU
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Spare Tire
- Oven w/Glass Top
- Battery Disconnect
- Solid Step Entry Step
- Outside Shower
- 6 Cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- 50 Amp Service w/Prep & Wire for 2nd A/C
- 2nd 15,000 BTU A/C (50 Amp Service required)
- Tub Surround
- Shower Pan in place of Tub
- Quad Bunk Front (380FRS)
- Queen Bed in Front (380FRS)
- Bedspread for Queen Bed Only
- Twin Bed (20 QBG only)
- Washer/Dryer Prep (380FRS, 33DBDB)
- Second Swing Away Grab Handle
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.