Professional Pre-Delivery Service Includes:
– Propane (LPG) system gas pressure tests to TSSA standards by a TSSA Certified RV Technician to ensure your safety
- Adjustment of all LPG Appliances as per TSSA standards
– Inspection of all LPG lines
-**EXCLUSIVE** Sealtech water leak detection pressurization (Where Applicable)
- Inspection, Testing & Adjustments of Electrical (12V & 110V), Lighting, Plumbing & HVAC Systems
- Inspection, Testing & Adjustments (where applicable) of Appliances & Major Components (ie… Microwave, A/C, Furnace, Fridge(s), Hot Water Tank, Water Pump, 110V Converter, Stereo, TV(s), BBQ(s), Holding Tanks, Monitor Panel, Slide-Out Motor(s), Hydraulic Systems)
- Inspection & Re-Seal (when required) of all the Seams (Roof, Roof Vents, Body, Windows, Exterior Doors & Slide-Outs) and Sealants
- Inspection & Conditioning ( if required) of the Rubber Roof Membrane, Flapper Seals & Tent Ends (Hybrids Only)
- Inspection of the Axles, Bearings, Brakes , Drums, Tires & Suspension Components
- Inspection & Adjustment of the interior Cabinet Doors, Drawers, Mini-Blinds, Windows & Entry Door(s)
- Inspection & Adjustments of the Awning, Slide-Topper(s), Slide-Out(s) & Entry Steps
- Inspection & of all Interior Trim & Cosmetic Touch-ups where Required
- Deep Cycle RV Battery & Box
- Filled Propane Tanks
- Professional Cleaning Inside & Professional Exterior Detailing
- Full Unit Orientation, Hitch Connection Demonstration & Test Drive (if required)
Freight & Brokerage
-Freight from the factory in Indiana to our location
-Brokerage ensures thatall units are imported as per all current USA Customs Export Regulations and Canadian Customs Import Regulations & Requirements
Registration Fee Includes: -Enrolment in Primo RV Centre Priority Service Membership – We take service seriously. Our customers get priority!
-Facilitate enrolment in RV Care Membership
-Enrolment in Coach-Net Platinum Plus Roadside Assistance for one year which includes coverage of all other personally owned vehicles, 24/7 Roadside Assistance, 24/7 RV Technical Assistance & All-Access Concierge Services
See Primo RV Centre for additional details.
Primo RV Centre is proudly independently owned & operated and an accredited member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau, RVDA of Canada &, RVDA of Ontario.
Primo RV Centre is an authorized TSSA & MTO Service Facility and is recognized by Aviva Insurance as a Platinum Member of their Recreational Vehicle Repair Program.